Leaked Audio Exposes Amnesty Boss Dokubo’s Plans To ‘Steal’ N4.88bn

Leaked Audio Exposes Amnesty Boss Dokubo’s Plans To ‘Steal’ N4.88bn
Dailynaijamode

The money is a total of N4.88 billion. I think the one they are particular about is the N1.8billion. First of all, they awarded it as a distribution contract and I said ‘no, how can you award N1.8billion to one person and there was no Tenders Board’? I don’t know when the contract was awarded. As a DFA, I am a statutory member of the tender board. I don’t know when it was awarded. And awarding N1.8billion contract to one person is against the majority interest of the Niger Delta People. I told them if it is, I would not put my hand there; I would not pay.”

The post Leaked Audio Exposes Amnesty Boss Dokubo’s Plans To ‘Steal’ N4.88bn appeared first on Dailynaijamode.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NAUGHTY GIRL! Sophie Alakija Flaunts Boobs In New RISKY Photos

Fans mourn Kehinde of Lijadu Sisters