Rodrigo Duterte Gay: I am cured with pretty women around me – Philippines President

Rodrigo Duterte Gay: I am cured with pretty women around me – Philippines President
Dailynaijamode

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte has revealed that he used to be gay but ‘cured himself’ with beautiful women

The President made this revelation while speaking to a crowd in Japan on Thursday.

He began his speech on by telling the crowd his critic Senator Antonio Trillanes IV was ‘similar’ to him because they were both gay.

But, he said, he had actually been ‘cured’ by beautiful women and ‘became a man again’ when he married his first wife Elizabeth Zimmerman, according to CNN Philipines.

As he started his speech in front of the Filipino community in Japan, Duterte invited three attractive women standing at the side of the room to take empty seats at the fence

He went on to say someone gay had told him that based on the senator’s movements, his critic Trillanes is homosexual, Rappler reported.

‘I said, “Are you sure?” They said, “You ask any gay person who sees Trillanes move, they’ll say he’s gay.” No wonder. Good thing Trillanes and I are similar. But I cured myself,’ he said.

The post Rodrigo Duterte Gay: I am cured with pretty women around me – Philippines President appeared first on Dailynaijamode.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fans mourn Kehinde of Lijadu Sisters

NAUGHTY GIRL! Sophie Alakija Flaunts Boobs In New RISKY Photos