I Was Banned From A Hotel In France Because I Am Black – Naomi Campbell Expresses Rude Shock

I Was Banned From A Hotel In France Because I Am Black – Naomi Campbell Expresses Rude Shock
Latest News in Nigeria and World | Daily Naija Mode.

Naomi Campbell has opened up about a ‘revolting’ incident in which she was banned from a hotel in France because she is black. The 49-year-old supermodel recalls how she and a friend tried to attend a party at the unnamed hotel in the South of France recently, but was blocked from entering by door staff […]

The post I Was Banned From A Hotel In France Because I Am Black – Naomi Campbell Expresses Rude Shock appeared first on Latest News in Nigeria and World | Daily Naija Mode.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fans mourn Kehinde of Lijadu Sisters

NAUGHTY GIRL! Sophie Alakija Flaunts Boobs In New RISKY Photos