I’ve paid you back, for voting massively for me – Buhari tells Kaduna, Kano

I’ve paid you back, for voting massively for me – Buhari tells Kaduna, Kano
Latest News in Nigeria and World | Daily Naija Mode.

President Muhammadu Buhari, Wednesday commended Kaduna and Kano states for their support during the February 23rd presidential election, noting that he has paid back by giving them two substantive positions in his council. Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari “Kaduna and Kano are the only two states I gave two substantive positions in my council. So, I have […]

The post I’ve paid you back, for voting massively for me – Buhari tells Kaduna, Kano appeared first on Latest News in Nigeria and World | Daily Naija Mode.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fans mourn Kehinde of Lijadu Sisters

NAUGHTY GIRL! Sophie Alakija Flaunts Boobs In New RISKY Photos