Producers want to have sex with me before giving me a movie role – Actress Chesan Nze

Producers want to have sex with me before giving me a movie role – Actress Chesan Nze
Latest News in Nigeria and World | Daily Naija Mode.

Actress Chesan Nze has sent out a warning to Nollywood movie producers insisting on sleeping with her before giving her movie roles as she explained why she barely feature in movies. Chesan Nze said most male movie producers are out to frustrate and drain female entertainers emotionally and physically. The aggrieved actress averred that she won’t name any […]

The post Producers want to have sex with me before giving me a movie role – Actress Chesan Nze appeared first on Latest News in Nigeria and World | Daily Naija Mode.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fans mourn Kehinde of Lijadu Sisters

NAUGHTY GIRL! Sophie Alakija Flaunts Boobs In New RISKY Photos