I will wash your pant, If you marry me – Uche Maduagwu tells DJ Cuppy

I will wash your pant, If you marry me – Uche Maduagwu tells DJ Cuppy
Latest News in Nigeria and World | Daily Naija Mode.

Nollywood controversial actor, Uche Maduagwu took to his Instagram page to reveal that he is ready to wash DJ Cuppy’s pants and dresses if she will marry him. Uche Maduagwu has been struggling to get the attention of prominent celebrities in recent times, but all to no avail. His latest post has been cracking people up on social media. […]

The post I will wash your pant, If you marry me – Uche Maduagwu tells DJ Cuppy appeared first on Latest News in Nigeria and World | Daily Naija Mode.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fans mourn Kehinde of Lijadu Sisters

NAUGHTY GIRL! Sophie Alakija Flaunts Boobs In New RISKY Photos