“I’m broken and in serious pain and I need time off to heal right now”-Princess Shyngle hints on going off social media

“I’m broken and in serious pain and I need time off to heal right now”-Princess Shyngle hints on going off social media
Latest News in Nigeria and World | Daily Naija Mode.

Gambian actress and model, Princess Shyngle has hinted on going off social media for some time because she is going through difficult times. The actress who seems broken-hearted took to her Instagram page to express her impending hibernation from her micro-blogging website, Instagram. According to Princess Shyngle, she is broken and needs some time to […]

The post “I’m broken and in serious pain and I need time off to heal right now”-Princess Shyngle hints on going off social media appeared first on Latest News in Nigeria and World | Daily Naija Mode.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fans mourn Kehinde of Lijadu Sisters

NAUGHTY GIRL! Sophie Alakija Flaunts Boobs In New RISKY Photos