Politician Resigns From Parliament After Her Nak£d Videos Got Leaked

Politician Resigns From Parliament After Her Nak£d Videos Got Leaked
Dailynaijamode

The congresswoman has, however, apportioned blames to her alienated husband and her political contenders.

Having won the election last year on the ticket of House of Representatives, last Sunday issued a letter stating her reasons for stepping down.

She represented California’s 25th Congressional District, including parts of Northern Los Angeles.
She emphatically said in the statement that, her husband Kenny Heslep, whom she is in the middle of divorcing is the perpetrator of her leaked naked photos.

In her statement, she read: “This is what needs to happen so that the good people who supported me will no longer be subjected to the pain inflicted by my abusive husband and the brutality of hateful political operatives who seem happily provide a platform to a monster who is driving a smear campaign built around cyber exploitation.”

She added, “Having private photos of personal moments weaponized against me has been an appalling invasion of my privacy. It’s also illegal, and we are currently pursuing all of our available legal options.

She also apologized for her mistakes and continued, “Thank you for allowing me to turn my focus on this particular battle right now, and know that I stand with you as we continue to fight for the many important issues that brought me to Congress in the first place.”

She finishes the statement, writing: “I love this country, I love all of you, and I thank you for allowing me the great honor of serving you.”

The post Politician Resigns From Parliament After Her Nak£d Videos Got Leaked appeared first on Dailynaijamode.



source http://dailynaijamode.com/politician-resigns-from-parliament-after-her-nakd-videos-got-leaked/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fans mourn Kehinde of Lijadu Sisters

NAUGHTY GIRL! Sophie Alakija Flaunts Boobs In New RISKY Photos