I joined politics because I’m not corrupt – Buhari

I joined politics because I’m not corrupt – Buhari
Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post - National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions.

President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed why he decided to become to join partisan politics after release from prison. Speaking when he received the youths leaders of the All Progressives Congress, APC, who came from across the country to pay him a visit in Abuja, Buhari said he took interest in...

The post I joined politics because I’m not corrupt – Buhari appeared first on Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post - National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions..



source https://dailynaijamode.com/i-joined-politics-because-im-not-corrupt-buhari/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fans mourn Kehinde of Lijadu Sisters

NAUGHTY GIRL! Sophie Alakija Flaunts Boobs In New RISKY Photos