Reason I blocked my husband on Instagram – Nse Ikpe-Etim

Reason I blocked my husband on Instagram – Nse Ikpe-Etim
Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post - National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions.

Nollywood actress Nse Ikpe-Etim talked about blocking her husband on Instagram, her plans for 2020, not making friends on movie sets and healing from troll attacks after opening up on undergoing a hysterectomy in a new interview she granted.   Speaking to Ebuka on Rubbin Minds, the actress disclosed that she blocked her...

The post Reason I blocked my husband on Instagram – Nse Ikpe-Etim appeared first on Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post - National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions..



source https://dailynaijamode.com/reason-i-blocked-my-husband-on-instagram-nse-ikpe-etim/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fans mourn Kehinde of Lijadu Sisters

NAUGHTY GIRL! Sophie Alakija Flaunts Boobs In New RISKY Photos