I stopped sleeping with men for money because the way they talked to me was demeaning – Relationship counselor, Blessing Okoro (video)

I stopped sleeping with men for money because the way they talked to me was demeaning – Relationship counselor, Blessing Okoro (video)
Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post - National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions.

Relationshop counselor, Blessing Okoro revealed why she stopped sleeping with men for money in an Instalive conversation with Denrele.   Recounting what happened during an outing which made her take the decision while still in the university, Blessing Okoro stated that men who pay for sex, talk to women in a demeaning way.   According to […]

The post I stopped sleeping with men for money because the way they talked to me was demeaning – Relationship counselor, Blessing Okoro (video) appeared first on Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post - National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions..



from WordPress https://dailynaijamode.com/i-stopped-sleeping-with-men-for-money-because-the-way-they-talked-to-me-was-demeaning-relationship-counselor-blessing-okoro-video/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=i-stopped-sleeping-with-men-for-money-because-the-way-they-talked-to-me-was-demeaning-relationship-counselor-blessing-okoro-video

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fans mourn Kehinde of Lijadu Sisters

NAUGHTY GIRL! Sophie Alakija Flaunts Boobs In New RISKY Photos