Reality Star Mercy Eke Reveals How She Was Almost Aborted Because Of An Aunt And Vowed To Be A Success..

Reality Star Mercy Eke Reveals How She Was Almost Aborted Because Of An Aunt And Vowed To Be A Success..
Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post - National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions.

  According to her: “My mum once told me that when she was pregnant with me, there’s this aunt of mine, my dad’s cousin came one day and asked her ”are you still pregnant after all these kids you have here?” That really got to my mum and she like tried to abort me My […]

The post Reality Star Mercy Eke Reveals How She Was Almost Aborted Because Of An Aunt And Vowed To Be A Success.. appeared first on Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post - National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions..



from WordPress https://dailynaijamode.com/reality-star-mercy-eke-reveals-how-she-was-almost-aborted-because-of-an-aunt-and-vowed-to-be-a-success/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=reality-star-mercy-eke-reveals-how-she-was-almost-aborted-because-of-an-aunt-and-vowed-to-be-a-success

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fans mourn Kehinde of Lijadu Sisters

NAUGHTY GIRL! Sophie Alakija Flaunts Boobs In New RISKY Photos