“I Used To Be Bothered On News About Me, But Now I’ve Grown A Tough Skin” – Benedicta Gafah

“I Used To Be Bothered On News About Me, But Now I’ve Grown A Tough Skin” – Benedicta Gafah
Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post - National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions.

Benedicta has been in the news for the wrong reasons for weeks. She has been accused of having sexual affair with the founder and general overseer of the International Godsway Chapel International, Angel Obinim. In a recent interview on Tv3’s Showbiz 360 programme, the actress disclosed that she has digested all the accusations and fingers […]

The post “I Used To Be Bothered On News About Me, But Now I’ve Grown A Tough Skin” – Benedicta Gafah appeared first on Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post - National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions..



from WordPress https://dailynaijamode.com/i-used-to-be-bothered-about-stories-about-me-but-now-ive-grown-a-tough-skin-benedicta-gafah/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=i-used-to-be-bothered-about-stories-about-me-but-now-ive-grown-a-tough-skin-benedicta-gafah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fans mourn Kehinde of Lijadu Sisters

NAUGHTY GIRL! Sophie Alakija Flaunts Boobs In New RISKY Photos