“My Arrest Shows I Don’t Deal With Small Money” – Bobrisky On His N30m Arrest

“My Arrest Shows I Don’t Deal With Small Money” – Bobrisky On His N30m Arrest
Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post - National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions.

Nigerian cross-dresser Idris Okuneye is popularly known as Bobrisky has taken to social media to brag about his arrest over an N30 million deal. Bobrisky was picked up by officers of the Nigerian police and is presently being detained at the Ajah area command, Lagos state. Though little was known as to why he was […]

The post “My Arrest Shows I Don’t Deal With Small Money” – Bobrisky On His N30m Arrest appeared first on Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post - National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions..



from WordPress https://dailynaijamode.com/my-arrest-shows-i-dont-deal-with-small-money-bobrisky-on-his-n30m-arrest/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=my-arrest-shows-i-dont-deal-with-small-money-bobrisky-on-his-n30m-arrest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fans mourn Kehinde of Lijadu Sisters

NAUGHTY GIRL! Sophie Alakija Flaunts Boobs In New RISKY Photos