Regina Daniels Inscribes Her Mum On Her Back- Mama In My Heart Forever

Regina Daniels Inscribes Her Mum On Her Back- Mama In My Heart Forever
Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post - National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions.

Regina Daniels Nwoko has taken to her instagram page to show off her new tattoo. The tattoo is an inscription of her mother’s name; “Rita Daniels”. with the caption: ”Mama in my heart forever”.

The post Regina Daniels Inscribes Her Mum On Her Back- Mama In My Heart Forever appeared first on Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post - National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions..



from WordPress https://dailynaijamode.com/regina-daniels-inscribes-her-mum-on-her-back-mama-in-my-heart-forever/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=regina-daniels-inscribes-her-mum-on-her-back-mama-in-my-heart-forever

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fans mourn Kehinde of Lijadu Sisters

NAUGHTY GIRL! Sophie Alakija Flaunts Boobs In New RISKY Photos