I Wish I’m A Star In America And Not Nigeria – Uche Ogbodo Cries Out

I Wish I’m A Star In America And Not Nigeria – Uche Ogbodo Cries Out
Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post - National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions.

Nigerian actress, Uche Ogbodo wishes to be a star in America and not in her country. The 34-year-old Nollywood actress made the statement while expressing her disappointment with her followers not liking her photos on Instagram unless there is a giveaway. She wrote on her Instagram story: In fact, I wish I’m a star in America, not […]

The post I Wish I’m A Star In America And Not Nigeria – Uche Ogbodo Cries Out appeared first on Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post - National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions..



source https://dailynaijamode.com/i-wish-im-a-star-in-america-and-not-nigeria-uche-ogbodo-cries-out/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=i-wish-im-a-star-in-america-and-not-nigeria-uche-ogbodo-cries-out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fans mourn Kehinde of Lijadu Sisters

NAUGHTY GIRL! Sophie Alakija Flaunts Boobs In New RISKY Photos