They Forced My Brother to Have Sex With Me – Abducted Lady, Chioma Dioke Shares Her Ordeal

They Forced My Brother to Have Sex With Me – Abducted Lady, Chioma Dioke Shares Her Ordeal
Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post - National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions.

A 20-year-old girl, Chioma Dioke, yesterday narrated how kidnappers forced her elder brother to have sexual intercourse with her  inside bush called Sambisa forest located in Ezzagu in Ebonyi State.Chioma, her brother and another victim, had gone to Onunwafor, Ezzagu, for business purposes before they were kidnapped and held  hostage for five days before Police […]

The post They Forced My Brother to Have Sex With Me – Abducted Lady, Chioma Dioke Shares Her Ordeal appeared first on Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post - National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions..



source https://dailynaijamode.com/they-forced-my-brother-to-have-sex-with-me-abducted-lady-chioma-dioke-shares-her-ordeal/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=they-forced-my-brother-to-have-sex-with-me-abducted-lady-chioma-dioke-shares-her-ordeal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fans mourn Kehinde of Lijadu Sisters

NAUGHTY GIRL! Sophie Alakija Flaunts Boobs In New RISKY Photos