BBNaija 2020: What my friendship with Ozo cost me – Dorathy

BBNaija 2020: What my friendship with Ozo cost me – Dorathy
Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post - National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions.

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija 2020, housemate, Dorathy, has said she regrets her relationship with Ozo. Ozo, Nengi and Dorathy earlier in the reality show were in a triangle relationship. However, Dorathy after being questioned by Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, official host of BBNaija about her feelings warned Ozo to stay away from her. But, speaking in the […]

The post BBNaija 2020: What my friendship with Ozo cost me – Dorathy appeared first on Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post - National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions..



source https://dailynaijamode.com/bbnaija-2020-what-my-friendship-with-ozo-cost-me-dorathy/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fans mourn Kehinde of Lijadu Sisters

NAUGHTY GIRL! Sophie Alakija Flaunts Boobs In New RISKY Photos