If I quit music and start working in my father’s company, I will become a billionaire in dollars – Davido (video)

If I quit music and start working in my father’s company, I will become a billionaire in dollars – Davido (video)
Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post - National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions.

Nigerian music star, Davido has reiterated that he doesn’t depend on anyone for anything. Speaking in an interview with Ebuka on Bounce Radio, the singer insisted that he is doing music because he loves the craft. He added that he will become a billionaire in dollars if he quits music and start working in his […]

The post If I quit music and start working in my father’s company, I will become a billionaire in dollars – Davido (video) appeared first on Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post - National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions..



from Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post – National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions. https://ift.tt/2HLltMP
via gqrds

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NAUGHTY GIRL! Sophie Alakija Flaunts Boobs In New RISKY Photos

Fans mourn Kehinde of Lijadu Sisters