“I have never been in a good relationship because of my hot temper” – Lady cries out

“I have never been in a good relationship because of my hot temper” – Lady cries out
Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post - National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions.

A Nigerian lady identified as Dabere Chi has taken to Facebook to lament over her inability to stay in a relationship. According to Dabere Chi, all her efforts to stay with a man in a relationship, always proves futile, as the relationship goes sour in a short time. Dabere Chi however, blamed the condition on […]

The post “I have never been in a good relationship because of my hot temper” – Lady cries out appeared first on Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post - National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions..



source https://dailynaijamode.com/i-have-never-been-in-a-good-relationship-because-of-my-hot-temper-lady-cries-out/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fans mourn Kehinde of Lijadu Sisters

NAUGHTY GIRL! Sophie Alakija Flaunts Boobs In New RISKY Photos