I planned to return iPhones I stole at Osun Mall before my arrest –Suspected looter says

I planned to return iPhones I stole at Osun Mall before my arrest –Suspected looter says
Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post - National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions.

Twenty-year-old Suliya Tajudeen was paraded alongside 86 others by the police in connection with looting of public and private property in some parts of Osun State last weekend.   Why were you arrested by the police? On the day the #EndSars protest escalated in Osogbo (October 17), some hoodlums broke into Osun Mall and looted it. […]

The post I planned to return iPhones I stole at Osun Mall before my arrest –Suspected looter says appeared first on Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post - National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions..



source https://dailynaijamode.com/i-planned-to-return-iphones-i-stole-at-osun-mall-before-my-arrest-suspected-looter-says/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fans mourn Kehinde of Lijadu Sisters

NAUGHTY GIRL! Sophie Alakija Flaunts Boobs In New RISKY Photos