Some People lay curses on me during prayers in mosques- Activist Aisha Yesufu

Some People lay curses on me during prayers in mosques- Activist Aisha Yesufu
Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post - National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions.

Nigerian Activist, Aisha Yesufu, says that people now lay curses on her in mosques, following her involvement in the EndSARS protest. Aisha revealed this on Twitter, as she said some Muslims after praying, will take time out to curse her.“Heard I am being cursed in mosques! People finish praying and take time out to curse me […]

The post Some People lay curses on me during prayers in mosques- Activist Aisha Yesufu appeared first on Dailynaijamode- Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers. Get the Latest News and Features at Daily Post - National, Politics, Entertainment, Metro, Sport & Opinions..



source https://dailynaijamode.com/some-people-lay-curses-on-me-during-prayers-in-mosques-activist-aisha-yesufu/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fans mourn Kehinde of Lijadu Sisters

NAUGHTY GIRL! Sophie Alakija Flaunts Boobs In New RISKY Photos